Cookie usage policy and similar technologies
This policy refers to cookies and similar technologies used, as the case may be, in the websites and applications operated by EVADAT.ro (the trade name of EVADAT GAMES SRL with its registered office in Calea Șerban Vodă no. 193, district 4, Bucharest , Romania, registered at the Trade Register Office of Bucharest under no. J40 / 15555/ 2017, Unique Registration Code 38200146, hereinafter referred to as EVADAT.ro).
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• operation of the website,
• analysis of the behavior of website visitors,
This policy is supplemented by the EVADAT.ro policy regarding the protection of personal data in general and with the Terms and Conditions of the website, which we encourage you to read, including additional useful information.
Proper protection of personal data is an important goal for EVADAT.ro. Our desire is to be as clear and transparent as possible about EVADAT.ro's approach in this regard.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by the request issued by the user's terminal to an EVADAT.ro server or to a third party server.
What are cookies used for?
These files mainly make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences.
Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support EVADAT.ro's efforts to provide more user-friendly services, e.g.: - online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of consolidated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, without allowing the user to be personally identified.
What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Per session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or the closing of the application. Fixed cookies remain on the user's terminal for a period determined by the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
How does this website manage cookies?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
• cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site
• analysis cookies
• cookies for advertising
Cookies and/ or similar technologies strictly necessary are essential for the proper functioning of the site, being set on your device when accessing the site or following the actions performed on the site, as the case may be. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the site will not work properly.
Do cookies or similar technologies contain personal data?
Blockage of cookies
If you wish to block cookies, some features of the site will be disabled, and this may lead to certain malfunctions or errors in the use of our site. For example, blocking cookies may prevent you from:
• making online purchases
• login into your account
If you agree to these restrictions and want to block cookies, please follow the instructions below:
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change their settings to block some or all of your cookies.
Managing cookie placement preferences
In general, an application used to access web pages allows you to save cookies and/ or similar technologies on the terminal by default. These settings can be changed in such a way that the automatic management of cookies is blocked by the web browser or user to be informed every time cookies are sent to his terminal.
Why are cookies and/ or similar technologies important to the Internet?
Cookies and/ or similar technologies are central to the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to create a user-friendly browsing experience tailored to each user's preferences and interests. Refusing or disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of sites impossible to use.
Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising in compliance with the law - only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, as noticed by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require a user to authenticate through an account):
• Content and services adapted to the user's preferences - product categories;
• Offers adapted to the interests of users
• Remembering passwords
• Remembering child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
• Limiting the frequency of ads - limiting the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site.
• Providing user-relevant advertising.
• Measuring, optimizing and adapting analytics features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user gets to a website (e.g. search engines, directly, from other websites etc.). Websites carry out these analyzes regarding their use in order to improve their services for the benefit of users.
Security and privacy issues
In general, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies:
• Customize your browser's cookie settings to reflect a comfortable level of cookie security for you.
• If you're the only person using your computer, you can set long expiration dates for storing your browsing history and personal access data if you wish.
• If you share access to your computer, you can consider setting your browser to clear individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is an option to access sites that place cookies and to delete any visit information at the end of the browsing session.
Useful links and additional information
If you want to learn more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
Microsoft Cookies guide
All About Cookies